Inland Marine

Inland Marine is coverage for specific personal property and is attached to a farmowner or homeowner policy and the property is for non-business use only. This coverage may include items such as fine art and collectibles, jewelry, musical instruments, furs, guns, stamp and coin collections, sporting equipment and personal tools. Coverage is also available for cell phones, personal computers, radio equipment and satellite dishes. Recent appraisals of items to be insured under Inland Marine coverage may be required.

Coverage for recreational vehicles and small boats is also available under Inland Marine.