Dwelling Fire (Landlord)

Dwelling Fire (Landlord) coverage is available for homes whereby the owner is not the primary resident and rent is generally collected from a tenant. Usually, this type of policy is for the structure itself and may include detached structures as well (for example, a detached garage). Coverage for the tenant’s personal possessions is not included in this type of policy. Liability coverage is available for Dwelling Fire homes. Loss of rental income coverage provides for continuation of rent if the home is uninhabitable due to a covered loss and is included in Dwelling Fire coverage